Technology Transfer, Entrepreneurial Activity and Regional Competitiveness
The Technology Transfer Society (T2S) will hold its 2013 Annual Conference at the University of Bergamo, Italy on Friday, November 8, and Saturday, November 9, 2013.
David B. Audretsch
Massimo G. Colombo
Politecnico di Milano
Douglas J. Cumming
Charles W. Wessner
U.S. National Academies
Particular areas of interest include:
- University-Industry Technology Transfer
- Academic, Corporate, and Public-Sector Entrepreneurship
- Global Innovation Systems
- Inter-Cultural Collaborations
- Resource-based Technology Transfer
- Technology Transfer and Regional Competitiveness
- Intellectual Property and Law
Those wishing to organize chair and session, or to offer a relevant new topic, should submit a
proposal (title of the session, brief description of the session, and names, affiliations, and email
addresses of the presenters).
Those wishing to present a paper that fits into the conference theme or within one of the above areas
of interest, should submit an abstract (title of the paper, up to 150 words description, area of
interest, and presenter affiliation and email information).
Submissions for the T2S 2013 Conference are now closed. Should you have any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.